Comprehensive Evaluation and Diagnosis
Clinics are held two times per month and provide?
- Diagnosis of developmental delays or disabilities
- Identification of individual strengths and weaknesses
- Appropriate referral recommendations
- Development and support of recommendations
- Comprehensive support coordination
- Identification of individual strengths and needs
Who is eligible?
- Any child, birth through age 5, suspected of having a developmental disability or delay
- Any child, birth through age 5, who is “at risk” of developmental delay
- Any child, age 6 and above, needing special services
- Any adult who is developmentally disabled
How is a Referral Made?
Family members, medical personnel, school personnel, day care providers, and others involved in the child’s development may make a referral with the family/guardian’s approval by calling Jennie Hilderman-Wilson at 406-234-6034. You can download a referral form here.
Where are services provided?
DEAP provides services in the 17 counties of Eastern Montana: Carter, Custer, Daniels, Dawson, Fallon, Garfield, McCone, Phillips, Powder River, Prairie, Richland, Roosevelt, Rosebud, Sheridan, Treasure, Valley and Wibaux.